Healthy Thoughts’ mission is to enlighten the community on the importance of stroke awareness to healthy thinking and a healthy lifestyle by providing:
- Community programs and events that promote stroke awareness
- Knowledge, resources and services that promote healthy lifestyles
- Support for payday loans no faxing no credit check stroke survivors and their families
What Is A Stroke?
According to the American Stroke Association, a stroke occurs when a blood vessel that carries oxygen and nutrients to the brain is either blocked by a clot (called an ischemic stroke) or bursts (called a hemorrhagic stroke). When that happens, part of the brain cannot get the blood (and oxygen) it needs, so it starts to die.
If you would like to make a positive effect on the world by submitting a donation of your choice to Healthy Thoughts, it would be appreciated immensely by Healthy Thoughts, LLC and stroke victims in the United States and around the world. Your donation will help toward spreading Stroke Awareness and supporting those that have been effected by this deadly disease. No contribution is to small and we greatly appreciate fast payday loans online your effort in this matter.
-The Healthy Thoughts Team
If you are a member of the local or national news media and wish to interview a national spokesperson, have questions or need more information, we encourage you to contact Davida Godett at 1.215.637.5815.
- Preventable Strokes 80%
- Stroke victims that have another within 5 years 25%
- Stroke victims who recover almost completely. 10%